Girls Fan TR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tüm Kızların Ortak Buluşma Noktası

AnasayfaAnasayfa  Latest imagesLatest images  AramaArama  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  Giriş yapGiriş yap  

Song You Need To Know Now: Lady Gaga, 'Dance In The Dark'

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Romano&.
Fan TR Kurucu
 Fan TR Kurucu
Romano&.

Mesaj Sayısı : 1268
Kayıt tarihi : 27/10/09
Yaş : 27
İsim : Melike
Başarı Puanı : 21459
Müzik Türü : Rock

Kişi Sayfası
Rep Puanı: Sonsuz
Song You Need To Know Now: Lady Gaga, 'Dance In The Dark' Empty
MesajKonu: Song You Need To Know Now: Lady Gaga, 'Dance In The Dark'   Song You Need To Know Now: Lady Gaga, 'Dance In The Dark' EmptySalı Kas. 10, 2009 8:58 pm

As Lady Gaga's The Fame: Monster's official release date looms on the horizon (the re-issue of Gaga' 2008 album, peppered with new tracks is due on November 23rd), it's only natural (given the way things are these days) that bits and pieces will start leaking.

We've already consumed and processed "Bad Romance," a reunion of Gaga and her go-to producer RedOne ("Poker Face," "Just Dance"). Now we get "Dance In The Dark, produced by Fernando Garibay (who's worked with Britney and Will.I.Am).

I am no Nostradamus/Amazing Kreskin, but this joint has "batten down the hatches; we've got a hit" written all over it. It's got a crunching techno beat with rough keys draped all over it. But more importantly it's got one of those patented Lady Gaga mantra-style hooks (especially the pre-chorus chant of "She's a mess/She's a mess/She's a mess")

+ Listen to Lady Gaga's "Dance In The Dark," and get ready to hear a lot more of it.
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://gogirls.yetkin-forum.com

Song You Need To Know Now: Lady Gaga, 'Dance In The Dark'
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası