Girls Fan TR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tüm Kızların Ortak Buluşma Noktası

AnasayfaAnasayfa  Latest imagesLatest images  AramaArama  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  Giriş yapGiriş yap  

Madonna: Britney Spears' 'Human Nature' Cameo Was Comment On Her Career

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Romano&.
Fan TR Kurucu
 Fan TR Kurucu
Romano&.

Mesaj Sayısı : 1268
Kayıt tarihi : 27/10/09
Yaş : 27
İsim : Melike
Başarı Puanı : 21459
Müzik Türü : Rock

Kişi Sayfası
Rep Puanı: Sonsuz
Madonna: Britney Spears' 'Human Nature' Cameo Was Comment On Her Career Empty
MesajKonu: Madonna: Britney Spears' 'Human Nature' Cameo Was Comment On Her Career   Madonna: Britney Spears' 'Human Nature' Cameo Was Comment On Her Career EmptyÇarş. Kas. 11, 2009 1:16 pm

While Madonna may see a lot of herself in Lady Gaga, it's Britney Spears with whom the singer has made headlines with over the past few years, with guest appearances, collaborations and, of course, that VMA kiss in 2003.

And when Madonna asked Spears to make a cameo appearance in a video clip for the "Human Nature" segment on her Sticky & Sweet tour, she says she intended for the video to stand as an analogy for the young star's career.

During the segment, Spears is trapped in an elevator, kicking and frantically smacking the walls, until the doors open a few seconds later, showing a smiling Spears saying, "It's Britney, bitch!"

Asked if the clip was intended to be a comment on what's happened in Spears' career, Madonna told Rolling Stone,"Didn't that explain what I thought? 'I'm not your bitch, don't hang your sh-- on me,' " she said, reciting a line from "Human Nature."

But Madonna felt that Spears' lack of a childhood was probably the reasoning for the singer's fallout. "I just think people should mind their own business and let her grow up. I think everyone goes off the deep end at one time or another, and she, like Michael Jackson, didn't really have a childhood, so there are some inherent problems in that scenario." Madonna explained.

And as always the singer had nothing but positive thoughts and "a lot of compassion" for Spears. "I hope that she can find balance in her life. I don't know how bad her meltdown was. One can't believe everything one reads." she said.

The last time the two shared a stage was when Spears made a guest appearance at Madonna's Sticky & Sweet tour concert in Los Angeles last November. Spears came on stage to perform alongside Madge as the "Human Nature" video clip played on the back drop screen.
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://gogirls.yetkin-forum.com

Madonna: Britney Spears' 'Human Nature' Cameo Was Comment On Her Career
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası