Girls Fan TR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tüm Kızların Ortak Buluşma Noktası

AnasayfaAnasayfa  Latest imagesLatest images  AramaArama  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  Giriş yapGiriş yap  

Every Rose’

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Romano&.
Fan TR Kurucu
 Fan TR Kurucu
Romano&.

Mesaj Sayısı : 1268
Kayıt tarihi : 27/10/09
Yaş : 27
İsim : Melike
Başarı Puanı : 21459
Müzik Türü : Rock

Kişi Sayfası
Rep Puanı: Sonsuz
Every Rose’ Empty
MesajKonu: Every Rose’   Every Rose’ EmptyCuma Nis. 09, 2010 7:25 pm

Wed, Dec 16, 2009

Miley is remaking Poison frontman Bret Michaels’s ’80s rock ballad: “Every Rose Has Its Thorn.”
” ‘Every Rose’ is one of her all-time favorite songs and she is really excited about cutting it,” Miley’s mom Tish Cyrus says.
Miley’s love for Poison runs deep. Her first concert experience – other than seeing dad Billy Ray Cyrus onstage – was watching the band perform in Nashville. And now she’s been in the studio with Michaels – along with other producers – putting her own spin on the ’80s ballad. She recorded the song in New York, her rep confirms.
And rumor is that Michaels might even dust off his blue rose guitar to play on the track.”Every Rose is a classic and one of my favorites. Bret Michaels and Poison was my very first concert and introduced me to rock and roll.
“I recently heard the song play and everyone around me starting singing along. Its a song that everyone knows and loves. I feel like the way the music industry is today really shelters kids and they aren’t exposed to songs as honest and real as this one.
Bret and I had a great time in the studio together just hanging out and making music. It was so surreal to have him sit down with his acoustic guitar and walk me through Every Rose and then give me the opportunity to add my own flare and edge to it. Bret is so passionate about music and it shows.
I think it is such a rad collaboration because it shows that two artists that seem so different on the outside can come together and organically create something that we are both proud of. I look forward to finishing the song in LA with Bret and John Shanks who is producing.”
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://gogirls.yetkin-forum.com

Every Rose’
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Girls Fan TR :: Genel :: Süper Star English-
Buraya geçin: