Girls Fan TR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tüm Kızların Ortak Buluşma Noktası

AnasayfaAnasayfa  Latest imagesLatest images  AramaArama  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  Giriş yapGiriş yap  

Meet Lady Gaga's My Little Pony!

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Romano&.
Fan TR Kurucu
 Fan TR Kurucu
Romano&.

Mesaj Sayısı : 1268
Kayıt tarihi : 27/10/09
Yaş : 27
İsim : Melike
Başarı Puanı : 21459
Müzik Türü : Rock

Kişi Sayfası
Rep Puanı: Sonsuz
Meet Lady Gaga's My Little Pony! Empty
MesajKonu: Meet Lady Gaga's My Little Pony!   Meet Lady Gaga's My Little Pony! EmptySalı Kas. 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Finland; cold, stoic, home of the Whooper Swan. It's also the home of Mari Kasurinen, artist and visionary. What does this modern art master do? What is her mode of expression? Mari Karsurinen specializes in My Little Ponies, people.

Behold: the My Little Gaga (found on World Of Wonder via Buzzfeed). It's Lady Gaga... as a My Little Pony. Kasurinen has rendered several popular culture icons as My Little Ponies, including Princess Leia, Edward Scissorhands, and the alien from, well, Alien.

I doubt Lady Gaga would take any offense to being represented this way. If anything she's probably just annoyed that she can't throw one of these into the super deluxe version of The Fame: Monster. (Or can she?)
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://gogirls.yetkin-forum.com

Meet Lady Gaga's My Little Pony!
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası