Girls Fan TR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tüm Kızların Ortak Buluşma Noktası

AnasayfaAnasayfa  Latest imagesLatest images  AramaArama  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  Giriş yapGiriş yap  

MILEY, DO NOT LET FUZZY THE CAT DIE!

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Romano&.
Fan TR Kurucu
 Fan TR Kurucu
Romano&.

Mesaj Sayısı : 1268
Kayıt tarihi : 27/10/09
Yaş : 27
İsim : Melike
Başarı Puanı : 21459
Müzik Türü : Rock

Kişi Sayfası
Rep Puanı: Sonsuz
MILEY, DO NOT LET FUZZY THE CAT DIE! Empty
MesajKonu: MILEY, DO NOT LET FUZZY THE CAT DIE!   MILEY, DO NOT LET FUZZY THE CAT DIE! EmptySalı Kas. 10, 2009 9:04 pm

Well, this is absolutely ridiculous, unsettling and insane. Many people were disappointed by Miley Cyrus' decision to delete her Twitter account. While some may have understood her reason (she wanted to live in the moment rather than Tweeting about living in the moment), some may have still felt like they were being deprived of a frequently-updated look into the life of one of pop's biggest stars.

Now, one of those unhappy ex-@MILEYCYRUS followers has taken matters, and the life of a cat, into his own hands.

Behold the latest sign of the apocalypse: the Save Fuzzy movement.

Somewhere in this forsaken world a man has decided that if Miley Cyrus does not return to Twitter by November 16th, he will not only end his cat Fuzzy's life, he will also make his cat into meal. Fluffy's owner specifically states:

"I do not consider myself a cruel person and I do love my cat. Fuzzy will receive quick and swift death and I'll try to minimize his suffering. As a disclaimer I must say that most recipes require to behead or suffocate the cat and then rapidly pluck and dress it. Unfortunately I have no experience with that so I really hope I won't hurt Fuzzy too much... but I'm sure eventually everything will be okay! As soon as the meal is prepared and eaten, I will update the Pictures section with photos of the resulting meal, as well as some notes and impressions from someone who had his first cat-based meal in life."

Read that a couple of times to let it sink in.

The moral, ethical and sanity questions are legion here. Should Miley Cyrus be bullied into social networking by someone willing to kill their cat for someone else's killed-off Twitter account? Should this person even be allowed to OWN a cat? And WHERE is PETA when you NEED them?

Sadly, we will be keeping an eye on this developing situation. If you need more of Fuzzy's possibly tragic tale, follow the fiasco on Twitter at @mileysavefuzzy. And Miley, SAVE THIS CAT!
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://gogirls.yetkin-forum.com

MILEY, DO NOT LET FUZZY THE CAT DIE!
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası