Girls Fan TR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tüm Kızların Ortak Buluşma Noktası

AnasayfaAnasayfa  Latest imagesLatest images  AramaArama  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  Giriş yapGiriş yap  

'New Moon' Stars Invade Stores On Nationwide Tour

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Romano&.
Fan TR Kurucu
 Fan TR Kurucu
Romano&.

Mesaj Sayısı : 1268
Kayıt tarihi : 27/10/09
Yaş : 27
İsim : Melike
Başarı Puanı : 21459
Müzik Türü : Rock

Kişi Sayfası
Rep Puanı: Sonsuz
'New Moon' Stars Invade Stores On Nationwide Tour Empty
MesajKonu: 'New Moon' Stars Invade Stores On Nationwide Tour   'New Moon' Stars Invade Stores On Nationwide Tour EmptyÇarş. Kas. 11, 2009 1:20 pm

CANOGA PARK, California — One day before they invaded Los Angeles' Hollywood & Highland Center, the cast of "New Moon" kicked off their tour with a stop at a Nordstrom packed with shrieking Twilighters. Featuring appearances by fan faves Edi Gathegi, Christian Serratos, Alex Meraz, Chaske Spencer, Bronson Pelletier and Kiowa Gordon, the group eyeballed all the cool merch that we previewed a few weeks back — and spoke exclusively to MTV News about their big plans between now and the evening when "New Moon" finally rises.

"We're here today — half the wolf pack, a sexy vampire and a regular human," laughed Gathegi, who plays the (mostly) evil Laurent in the saga. "We're here to meet 125 fans, take pictures with them and send them home happy."

Judging by the looks on the faces of fans who had gained access to the exclusive event — the first of several across Nordstrom and Hot Topic stores nationwide — it was mission accomplished. And the stars were pretty happy too, as they got to do a bit of shopping.

"There's this white shirt, and it has a giant tree on it and a bird," Serratos said of her favorite piece in the Nordstrom "Twilight" line. "It's really tight; I like it."

"If I could design something for him?" Gathegi laughed when asked how he would dress Laurent. "In 'Twilight,' I love the leather jacket and those pants he wears. Whatever he wears, he should wear a shirt. But I can't [go around without a shirt], because I have a beer gut from drinking too much ... um, apple juice."

"If I had to design something for my character, it would probably be a line of cardigans," Christian said of what she'd expect if Nordstrom ever made clothes inspired by mousy Angela Weber. "She's very cardigan-y, and very laid-back ... very home-y, like fall in the woods. If she's in jeans and a cardigan, she's good."

When the night wrapped up, the cast headed off to continue their tour of Twilighter Nation — and Gathegi was eager to get on the road to a town near you. "As we kick off the tour, I don't want to say which city I'm most looking forward to because then the other cities would think I wasn't looking forward to them, and that's not the case," explained the always diplomatic vampire nomad. "But I'm really excited about going to Washington D.C., because I haven't been to D.C. since I was a kid. I'm a man now, and I want to see where Obama lives — because he's from Kenya too."

"I'm going to be on the tour with Jamie Campbell Bower," Gathegi said of his tour partner. Furthering his excitement, he added an additional revelation. "I've never met him before!"

Check out everything we've got on "The Twilight Saga: New Moon."

For young Hollywood news, fashion and "Twilight" updates around the clock, visit HollywoodCrush.MTV.com.
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://gogirls.yetkin-forum.com

'New Moon' Stars Invade Stores On Nationwide Tour
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası