Girls Fan TR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tüm Kızların Ortak Buluşma Noktası

AnasayfaAnasayfa  Latest imagesLatest images  AramaArama  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  Giriş yapGiriş yap  

Whitney Port: I Never Felt Like I Was In LC's League

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Romano&.
Fan TR Kurucu
 Fan TR Kurucu
Romano&.

Mesaj Sayısı : 1268
Kayıt tarihi : 27/10/09
Yaş : 27
İsim : Melike
Başarı Puanı : 21459
Müzik Türü : Rock

Kişi Sayfası
Rep Puanı: Sonsuz
Whitney Port: I Never Felt Like I Was In LC's League Empty
MesajKonu: Whitney Port: I Never Felt Like I Was In LC's League   Whitney Port: I Never Felt Like I Was In LC's League EmptyÇarş. Kas. 11, 2009 1:32 pm

In a juicy, no-holds-barred interview with the UK's Daily Mail, City girl Whitney Port explains what it's like to be a shy, "non-attention seeking person" starring on an MTV reality show. Among the topics du jour? Whit opens up about having "fat days," feeling out of place on The Hills and having a lingering obsession with Jay Lyon's music.

We've laid out our five favorite quotes below (including the part where Whit describes costar Olivia Palermo as "difficult, cold and aloof"), so read on to hear Whitney dish the dirt about being in the spotlight.

On getting overshadowed by her Hills costars:
"[W]hen I was on The Hills, there wasn’t a focus on me, I just got on with my day job. But I became genuine friends with Lauren [Conrad] and I got to know the gang – Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt, etc – who were already well-known. But in terms of attention, I just wasn’t in their league."

On how she ended up with her own spinoff:
"I think [MTV] recognized that I am a neutral person, that they could base The City on me and I’d be the solid one, the one that people could relate to. And I gave them a disclaimer; I said, 'If you guys are looking for me to start the dramas, then I’m not that person.'"

On Olivia Palermo's off-screen persona:
"Olivia is a socialite and she can be difficult, cold and aloof ... She’s for real. She acts like everyone’s the enemy and no matter how hard you try, it’s difficult to get through to her or become her friend. She thinks she is above everyone else."

On whether she steps up her style for the paparazzi:
"I’m not so vain that I want to get dressed up for the cameras all the time. I’m happy to leave my apartment without makeup -- I just put on some big sunglasses or, if I’m having a fat day, I’ll wear a baggy T-shirt and jeans and just get on with it."

On what kind of music she has on her iPod:
"I still listen to Jay’s band Tamarama. But that’s because we’re friends and I don’t get the heart-wrench any more."

+ Want more? Read the rest of Whitney's interview (including the part where she "jokes" about Olivia taking three hours to get ready!) at the Mail On Sunday site.

Related ContentThe City, Whitney Port Is Letting Her Hair Down!, Check Out Whit's Sexy Vegas Style
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://gogirls.yetkin-forum.com

Whitney Port: I Never Felt Like I Was In LC's League
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Girls Fan TR :: Genel :: Süper Star English-
Buraya geçin: