Girls Fan TR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tüm Kızların Ortak Buluşma Noktası

AnasayfaAnasayfa  Latest imagesLatest images  AramaArama  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  Giriş yapGiriş yap  

WTH? Joss Stone Basically Calls The Jonas Brothers Liars On The MTV EMA Red Carpet

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Romano&.
Fan TR Kurucu
 Fan TR Kurucu
Romano&.

Mesaj Sayısı : 1268
Kayıt tarihi : 27/10/09
Yaş : 27
İsim : Melike
Başarı Puanı : 21459
Müzik Türü : Rock

Kişi Sayfası
Rep Puanı: Sonsuz
WTH? Joss Stone Basically Calls The Jonas Brothers Liars On The MTV EMA Red Carpet Empty
MesajKonu: WTH? Joss Stone Basically Calls The Jonas Brothers Liars On The MTV EMA Red Carpet   WTH? Joss Stone Basically Calls The Jonas Brothers Liars On The MTV EMA Red Carpet EmptySalı Kas. 10, 2009 8:52 pm

Ohhhhh Joss Stone. When you're a host of a live show or a red carpet, it's kinda your JOB to be super NICE to people. And not... you know... call them liars? Which is actually what happened when she asked Kevin Jonas if the Jonas Brothers planned on partying after the MTV Europe Music Awards in celebration of Kevin's 22nd birthday.

Kevin Jonas innocuously told Joss that no, the Jonas Brothers would NOT be poppin' bottles with models after the MTV EMAs because they're off to Italy to do a show. But Joss and MTV Germany's Joko Winterscheidt wouldn't take no for an answer, and awkward host banter ensued while the Jonas Brothers stayed diplomatic, but you could tell they were probably suppressing clenched teeth and an eye roll. Nick Jonas kinda wears an expression that sorta suggests "Is this real life?" (à la "David at the Dentist") -- the kind of expression one does when reality-meets-surreality on live international TV.

If I were the Jonas Brothers, I would've totally pulled out my Blackberry and started pretend-texting until the nails-on-a-chalkboard moment was over. (But then again, I hate confrontation.) The end of the clip is great, as Joe Jonas is kiiiiiinda-sorta like "Nah, really, I'm good."
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://gogirls.yetkin-forum.com

WTH? Joss Stone Basically Calls The Jonas Brothers Liars On The MTV EMA Red Carpet
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası