Girls Fan TR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tüm Kızların Ortak Buluşma Noktası

AnasayfaAnasayfa  Latest imagesLatest images  AramaArama  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  Giriş yapGiriş yap  

Nick Jonas Is Going Solo! Meet Nick Jonas And The Administration!

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Romano&.
Fan TR Kurucu
 Fan TR Kurucu
Romano&.

Mesaj Sayısı : 1268
Kayıt tarihi : 27/10/09
Yaş : 27
İsim : Melike
Başarı Puanı : 21459
Müzik Türü : Rock

Kişi Sayfası
Rep Puanı: Sonsuz
Nick Jonas Is Going Solo! Meet Nick Jonas And The Administration! Empty
MesajKonu: Nick Jonas Is Going Solo! Meet Nick Jonas And The Administration!   Nick Jonas Is Going Solo! Meet Nick Jonas And The Administration! EmptySalı Kas. 10, 2009 9:09 pm

UPDATE (Wednesday 10/28/2009): The Jonas Brothers themselves took to Myspace yesterday to assuage the fears of zillions of JB fans and assure everyone that Nick Jonas' solo project does not mean the end of the Jonas Brothers. I repeat, the Jonas Brothers are NOT breaking up. They're just branching out.

Here's what the Jonas Brothers' told us on Myspace last night after Nick Jonas' solo project announcement quickly snowballed into break-up rumors:

WE ARE NOT BREAKING UP

#1 – The Jonas Brothers are NOT breaking up!

#2 – Nick Jonas IS working on a side project called

Nick Jonas & The Administration

#3 – This project will be released early in 2010

#4 - We are ALL excited about this project AND what we are doing TOGETHER!

#5 – We plan to make music together for as long as we can...

About 6 months ago, the three of us had a 2 week break from touring, and we all decided to go and do something that was on our hearts. Joe went on a trip to Australia and New Zealand. Kevin spent some time with his fiancé Danielle. I decided to go to Nashville, TN to make a side project (Nick Jonas & The Administration) with 4 musicians - guys that I had met and worked with before. If I was to describe the sound to someone… I would say its “heart & soul”, because the music that I make is from my heart, and the lyrics I write are from my soul.

We’ve said from the beginning of our career as the Jonas Brothers that anything we do outside of the group is a side project because you can’t break up brothers. My brothers are my biggest supporters, and were on the phone with me every day while I was in the studio asking how it was going, and telling me they couldn’t wait to hear the record.

My brothers and I couldn’t be more excited to have these amazing opportunities as a group, and as individuals. We are already planning another world tour AS THE JONAS BROTHERS next summer, and it is all thanks to our amazing fans.

Ooh! According to a VIABLE source -- Mama Denise Jonas herself -- Nick Jonas will be going solo. She confirmed to Parade Magazine that Nick Jonas will be introducing us to solo musical side project Nick Jonas And The Administration -- perhaps a nod to his nickname, Mr. President. (Sounds olde-tymey! Like the type of groups that wore ties and jackets... like... THE JONAS BROTHERS!)

What do you think Nick Jonas And The Administration will sound like, and what do you think this means for the future of the Jonas Brothers?

Stay tuned!
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://gogirls.yetkin-forum.com

Nick Jonas Is Going Solo! Meet Nick Jonas And The Administration!
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası